Thursday, June 5, 2014

Heard you're egg-specting!

Hi everyone, Happy Thursday!  I have a sweet card to share today, this one will be heading to my step-daughter who is expecting her first child and this will be our first grandchild, so we are really excited.  I can share this here as she doesn't follow my blog, but had to keep it off instagram!

  I used this adorable stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs called Tweet Friends, I had won  a $5.00 gift certificate and just had to have this set!

I colored with copics and watercolored the blue background, I stamped the polka dot background and stamped the sentiment with the same white ink, added some ribbon and bow and some primas.  I used glossy accents on the eggs and hearts, and cut the rectangle panel from MFT blueprints 13.  This was my first time ever using MFT dies and I have to say that I LOVE them!! Will have to start saving and putting some more on my wish list! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Sugar Peas-Sketch Challenge


+Hobby Book Designer Challenge Flowers at least 3
+A Random Fan-Polka Dots
+Glitter n Sparkle -Cute
+Crafts 4 Eternity- Bingo Ribbon, Sketch, Spots


6 comments:

  1. lovely card :) thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and adorable, Sharla!! What a beautiful image!! Love the coloring!! Congratulations to your step-daughter!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW! love it Sharla... your coloring is stunning girl!... and the Sugar Pea stamp... to die for... I have it, but have not used it yet... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia!! Thanks so much! This was such a fun stamp to color up, you should get to playin with yours!! ;) Hope all is well in your world!! :)

      Delete
  4. Sharla!!! You a Grandmother??? You are way too young to be called grandma!!! I am super excited for you and your family!!! Congrats to you all!!! Love your card and the beautiful coloring!!! I know she will LOVE it...It's so perfect for this special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Calypso, I know it's hard to believe that I will be a grandma, although I don't think it will really sink in until my own child has a child.....but none the less, we are super excited!! Thanks for the comment on my card, I just love this set!! :)

      Delete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!