Friday, June 27, 2014

A Happy Hello-YNS Fun Friday

It's Friday...YAY!!  My favorite day of the week, especially when it's my Friday off! 

 Over at Your Next Stamp they are showcasing the DT's projects for some serious inspiration.  I've been a guest designer this month and here is my card for the challenge.  I used Happy Hello Butterfly and the sketch to make this card.  I just love that butterfly and his huge smile!

The banner die is from MFT, the flower svg file is from Miss Kate Cutables as is the sun, the sentiment is part of the butterfly stamp set and the center of the yellow flower is a gumdrop from Your Next Stamp.  I love these gumdrops (enamel dots) they have a little sparkle in them and are a little thinner so don't add that much bulk. 
                                       

I hope you like my card and will hop over to YNS and check out the inspiration and play along with the challenge!


I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Little Miss Muffets-ATG
+Crafty Creations Challenge-Things With Wings-Top 3
+Craft Your Passion-Use Bright, Bold Colors
Dragonfly Dreams-Things With Wings
+Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-ATG

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable, such a happy card, made me smile!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation with a great Summer feel.The colours are so fresh and citrus like.Just love that little guy's face! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharla, just saw your card and wanted to say how much it appeals to me with the cute and bright image...I have now joined your blog and hope you may pop into say Hi....I also have candy with three wonderful artist if you would like to join up and join in you are welcome...cheers, until next time...aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharla!

    The black on this card really makes the other colors pop. I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations for our "Things with Wings" challenge. I hope you get to join us again real soon and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so delightful, Sharla! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright, colorful and oh so fun! Wonderful to have you as a guest at YNS this month :>)

    Plus, thanks for joining in the fun at LMMS too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, Sharla! Thanks fors sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!