Friday, June 13, 2014

Happiness is You! YNS Challenge 13-Week 2


Challenge 13-week 2

Happy Friday everyone, I am guest designing over at Your Next Stamp this month and would love for you to join us with our challenge.  There is a super fun sketch and a fabulous inspiration picture to help get the creative juices flowing.  The sketch and pic are below.

 I used Tea Time Fhiona, the sketch and inspiration photo to create this card, I love how it turned out and this this image is just darling!!
 I colored the image with copics, the base is dark grey bazzil cardstock, the pattern papers are new from the American Crafts Maggie Holmes paper collection.  I love the script paper, so fun!! The hearts are wood veneer that I colored with copics, the border is a SVG from My Scrap Chick called Border Fun, I added some yellow ribbon and the sentiment is also from Your Next Stamp.  I hope you like it and will come over, check out the DT projects and share your cards as well!!


                                       


I would like to enter the following challenges:
MarkerPop-ATG
+Inky Impressions-For the Girls
Penny's Paper Crafting challenge
+613 Avenue-ATG-best friends day  TOP 3
+Sentimental Sundays-ATG
Color Me Creative-ATG

4 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! What a sweet image!! The papers are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cheerful colors adorn the cute image quite well! Thanks for playing along with 613 Avenue Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you've used and your image is really sweet too.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card:-) Love the beautiful colors you used. Thank you for joining us at CMC

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!