Saturday, June 14, 2014

Maki A Wish

I had to play along with this fun sketch over at SugarPea Designs and also use my Rice Rice Baby stamp set.  I LOVE this set, that penguin is so fun to color up. I paper pieced his head scarf, his belt and his feet. Colored with my copics, and played with my new My Favorite Things Blueprint 13 die set.  This is my first time using MFT dies and I have to say that I'm in LOVE!! So fun and so many ways to use these dies.  All the stars, the "washi" tape die the circle and ziggy circle are from Blueprints 13.  The scalloped circle behind the penguin is from Spellbinders, the chevron stamp on the black is from Heidi Swapp, I used a little twine and various papers I had on hand.


Here is the sketch I used from Sugar Pea Designs
It looks like they are having a sale right now on their stamp sets, here is the link to the shop, they have the CUTEST stamps and are really versatile, go check them out!! 
SPDSS05

I would like to enter the following challenges:
+A Creative Romance-ATG with Birthday


2 comments:

  1. OMG he is a cutie and you colored him so nicely, perfect match with all the papers you chose also! Great sketch and use of the MFT blueprints! Thank you for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so flippin' cute! Love the colours, the image and all the fabulous details. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!