Friday, June 6, 2014

Your Next Stamp Guest Designer

I'm so excited to be guest designing with Your Next Stamp for the month of June!!! I have been playing along with their challenges for a few months and absolutely LOVE their sketches and inspiration pictures.   

Here is my card using this adorable image called Little Darling Brittney
I colored her with copics, used my cloud stamp and cut several out, pattern paper, and banner, some flowers and gems, twine and tiny tag and a strip of paper cut for grass.  I hope you like it and will come play along with us. 







                                                  

I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Digistamps4joy-Girly Feminine
+Paper Crafting Journey-Perfect In Pink
+Creative Colors-Picture Inspiration




9 comments:

  1. This is just such a pretty little spring scene. Love the clouds and its a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the scene you created with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharla, what a sweet card! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in our Creative Colors Challenge! Hugs, Sabrina (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your card and that image is darling. Thanks so joining us this week at Creative Colors challenges and hope to see you again next time.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    So Sweet. Thanks for joining us at Creatieve Colors challenge and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable and what a great take on the layout. Wonderful to have you as a guest designer this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute layout and I love those clouds. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Paper Crafting Journey, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love the colors and the stitching! Thank you for playing at Paper Crafting Journey. Perfect for our Pink challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute heart over the cloud. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative colors challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!